Asphalt Emulsion Systems
Bitumen emulsion plants “E-MAK EMULSION” are suitable for 4-15 ton/hour capacity.
E-MAK, the leader brand of Turkey, is domestic and national. All equipment used in E-MAK EMULSION series bitumen emulsion production facilities are selected to provide long-lasting and high efficiency and are environmentally friendly and economical.
E-MAK offers the highest-quality service and products about Asphalt Emulsion Systems to customers.
Asphalt emulsions are a system that consists of homogeneous dispersion of asphalt particles in the water by some chemical substances. Asphalt emulsions produced in line with the desired application area are produced by mixing asphalt cement-emulsifier-water-stabilizer-acid or base in certain proportions and passing through the mill. Asphalt emulsions are named differently according to the type of emulsifier used in their production.
Emulsion Plants are formed with parts such as;
- Solution Tank
- Bitumen Service Tank
- Plant Group
- Control Panel
- Bitumen Stock Tank
- Emulsion Stock Tank
- Hot Oil valves
- Asphalt Valves
- Asphalt and hot oil lines etc.
All motors used in emulsion production are operated sequentially for system safety. PLC and operator panel systems required for automatic operation can work manually and automatically.
Plants producing asphalt emulsion used in surface coatings and tack coats are designed as fixed and mobile. The system consists of an asphalt pump, asphalt feed tank, a solution tank, and a mill.
Material feeds are adjusted in dosage and can be fully automated by computer if required. In capacities ranging from 2-60 m3, it offers production with hot oil, electric heating, automatic or manual control according to demand or need.
E-MAK EMULSION series bitumen emulsion production plants have a capacity of 4-15 tons/hour and are suitable for all kinds of road and asphalt applications. All equipment used in E-MAK EMULSION series bitumen emulsion production facilities has been selected to provide long-lasting and high efficiency. It is environmentally friendly and economical.
E-MAK EMULSION is easy to install and maintain, as well as its easy-to-transport design. E-MAK EMULSION series bitumen emulsion production facilities have different additional options and can meet all the needs of customers.
There are frequency controlled electrically heated colloid mill analog and temperature flow measurement systems that can provide 0.2-0.6 grain size. The mixture is homogeneous and the desired flow rate is a lobe type solution pump with a stainless steel body, which is resistant to corrosion and hydrochloric acid, and has eccentric type acid, emulsifier pumps capable of suction and filling simultaneously.
The Competitive Edges of Asphalt Emulsion Systems:
- Solution preparation (SAE) tank made of acid-resistant stainless steel.
- A mixer made of stainless steel that prepares water, acid, and emulsifier homogeneously.
- Pool system to avoid any inert mixture (balance).
- Circular rotating system for cleaning the tank.
- Analog and digital temperature measurement systems, level measurement systems.
- Frequency controlled electrically heated colloid mill that can provide 0.2 - 0.6 mm grain size.
- Lobe type solution with a stainless steel body in the desired flow and homogeneous mixture.
- Eccentric type acid and emulsifier pumps with pump, resistant to corrosion and hydraulic acid, capable of suction and filling at the same time.
- Acid-resistant actuator valves, solution and bitumen flow meters, temperature, level, and flow rate values that can be viewed on a mimic diagram.
- Optional pH meter, Optional 2 X 10 tons electrically heated vertical emulsion stock tanks.
- Possibility of easy transportation and installation to any desired location with the electrically heated system.