Within EU Air Pollution Control Regulation Limits
Filtering units render asphalt plants environmentally friendly. E-MAK dry-type filtering systems separate dust and gas generated during asphalt production, as a result air pollution is prevented and aggregate dust is collected and not scattered to the environment.
The aggregate dust retained is used as filler material during asphalt production.
- 250 - 1.100m2 filtering surface area
- Pre-separating system
- Temperature sensing at filter inlet and outlet
- Vertical filtering bag system
- 18.000 - 75.000Nm3/h air flow
- Automatic vacuum regulating system
- Optimum heat insulation and fan power according to environmental conditions
- Low emission values
- Automatic burner shutdown against overheating
- Dustproof design
- Easy bag replacement
- Bags are cleaned with air reverse system